[pjsip] More than 2 simultaneous audio devices
3***@free.fr
2017-07-01 22:12:46 UTC

I'm trying to use several audio devices, following the example given in
pjsip FAQ (How can I use multiple sound devices simultaneously?). My will
is to be able to send the calls to different audio devices independently
eg. calls 1 and 2 to audio device A, call 3 to audio device B and call 4 to
audio device C.

I succeeded to use 2 audio devices simultaneously with the example, but I
don't understand what I should do for adding additional audio devices:
- should I create a splitter/combiner and its reverse channel for each
audio device?

Thanks for your help
Thibault